Σάββατο 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Vuelvo al amor (Ode to Suzanne)

Vuelvo al Sur

I'm coming right back.
Scatter all my ash
at the deception's routes.
When the moon goes full,
and when the jasmines blooms
I will return again.

The nights will dawn at once
from their greedy faults
the dawn will stained dusks.
I'm coming back to you
at olive trees' scents
the only thing that stands.

I'm coming back to Love
After crossing Hades's Lethe
I will run the world,
I am gonna fall
like a shooting star,
on your starry back.

I'll drop my useless corpse
into the lake of lust
for thirty days and nights
until your soul stirred up
from the infernal antre
under Hypno's command

Henceforth, my eternal love
I'll dress you all in white,
put you the crown of rust
Offer you my whole life
the only thing you must
give me your shiny smile.

αΘηνά.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου